Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wordless Wednesday


Welcome to Indiana! Where a person probably needed an ark to get around today!

I am sick. Very sick, actually. I've had the same bloody cold for nearly a week now. I have a follow up with my doctor tomorrow for my "crazy meds" as I like to call them (Celexa) so I decided to wait it out and just tell her I've been sick for a week as well and to give me some DROOGS. Yes, droogs. Hopefully Jae won't catch what I've got *fingers crossed*.

I'm sick of having two jobs already. Some of you may not know it, but I'm superwoman. Two jobs, part time school, a (nearly) two-year-old, and a boyfriend of (on & off) four years now... yeah, I do it ALL. And quite frankly, I'm sick of it. One of the jobs is probably going to HAVE to go, and I've got a feeling it's going to be the one I like more... But it all comes down to the money in the end.. or lack thereof.

Baby Jae is getting so big. She's already gone poopoo in the big girl potty TWICE now :) And she's not even two yet. She says everything under the sun.. even words she probably shouldn't say, haha. AND she UNDERSTANDS them too, which is awesome. I have a pretty kick-ass kid, and I'm proud of it. I REALLY want another one, but I'm no where NEAR ready. I still live with my 'rents for goodness sake.

On that depressing note, I think I'll bring my rambling to an end.
Puffs Plus with Lotion and I have a date tonight... things could get sticky.

No comments:

Post a Comment