Friday, September 11, 2009

Heavy Thoughts

It's been well over a month since I posted something...

On September 3rd I weighed myself...
And was very unhappy and depressed about what I saw.
I saw the weight I was when I delivered my daughter almost two years ago.
Sixty pounds heavier than I was BEFORE I was pregnant...
How depressing.
I thought losing the baby weight would be somewhat easy right after I had her...
Boy, what the HELL was I thinking?!
I haven't really tried too hard to lose the weight either though, so I suppose I only have myself to blame.
It depresses me so much that I still continue to do nothing about it but wallow (is that the right word?!) in my own self-pity.

I need to snap the hell out of it and woman up about it.






My thoughts are so scattered right now.
I appologize.


Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment